China Textile City Construction & Management Committee
Shaoxing Huayiruijia Textile Sci-Tech Co., Ltd.
China Trend Research Institute of Ladieswear Fabrics
The competition advocates the product development concept led by market demand and fashion trends, promotes the commercial value conversion of fabric design, and promotes the efficient match-making along the textile supply chain as well as international exchange and cooperation.
The jury committee consists of well-known experts in textile and garment development, fashion trend research circles,
as well as designers and buyers from China and abroad.
PROMOTION OF PRIZE-WINNING WORKS
1. The list of winners will be released in the major industry media in China;
2. A promotional manual, i.e., The Collection of Prize-winning Fabrics for China Fashion Fabrics Design Competition, will be produced for a wide promotion;
3. Representatives of the award-winning enterprises will be invited to attend the award ceremony held at the 2nd World Textile Merchandising Conference;
4. The prize-winning fabrics will be statically displayed and promoted in the Trend Release Zone at Keqiao Fashion Week, Ningbo International Fashion Festival, Humen International Fashion Fair, etc. The excellent garment brands will also have a professional recommendation.
5. The prize-winning fabrics will be promoted via the special reports on Fashion Insight.
AWARDS AND BONUS (Pre-tax)
1 Winner — CNY 20000.00
2 Winner — CNY 10000.00
3 Winner — CNY 5000.00
NOTICE FOR PARTICIPATION in 2019 China Fashion Fabrics Design Competition
1. Fabrics should be submitted voluntarily, and should be suitable for mass production.
2. Size of fabric sample should be 60 cm×60 cm. Please provide one sample per each type of fabric. Submitted fabrics should not have any company names or images as patterns. Fabrics developed by multiple companies or organizations should be declared in the application form.
3. The fabric sample must be submitted in six types of end-use: Menswear, Ladieswear, Casualwear, Sports & Functional, Denim and Shirting.
4. The submission deadline is August 25, 2019.
5. The submitted fabric samples will only be used for appraisal, and the samples will not be returned.
6. The participated fabrics need to submit the electronic version and paper version of“Application Form of China Fashion Fabrics Design Competition”(electronic version sent to email@example.com). And the paper version needs to print out the application form, attach the corresponding fabric sample on the form, and mail it to the following address.